Our sports schedules have been used in local, regional, and national baseball and soccer events
Sport Schedule Pro now for DotNetNuke 4.5-7.0, is a feature packed scheduling module suitable for soccer, baseball, football, basketball, hockey, and many, many more. Sport Schedule Pro is suitable for leagues or tournaments, team or individual sports.
Sport Schedule Pro is a highly flexible module for creating and managing schedules for many different sporting events. It may be used for tournaments, league schedules, and other events. As results are entered into the schedule, statistics are automatically generated.
All required settings in Sport Schedule Pro have automatically created defaults. Sport Schedule Pro’s settings allow you to customize the schedules appearance and features to suit you individual requirements. As you create your schedule, you may customize those values.
Many new features have been added to Sport Schedule Pro v2.2/v2.3 at the request of its' users
Sport Schedule Pro is very flexible in that you control the information displayed about the event
- DotNetNuke versions 4.5 to 7.0 are now supported
- New league schedule format
- Standings only display mode
- Schedule only display mode
- Location now has hyperlink to link to additional information
- Purchase of the module includes a one year subscription to all new releases
- Two upgraded tutorials are available; one for tournaments; one for leagues
- Improved support for international users. Edit page displays date and time according to the browsers default culture
- Schedule configuration page. Quickly change the way the schedule is changed
- Change the time display format. Display time as 3:00 PM , 13:00, or any format that you want
- Change the date display format. Display the date as 21 March, 2011, March 21, 2011, or any format that you want
- Move teams from one pool/league to another without having to delete them
- Delete protection to all schedule components. Schedule components may not be deleted if they are being used. Prevents accidently deleting something from the schedule
- Support for playoff. Games may be designated as elimination types and the results are not reflected in the Pool/League standings tables
- Display scoring differential.
- Option to disable game numbers
- Set the minimum width of the Pool/League standings table
- Set the minimum width of the games listing tables
- Automatically computes statistics when scores are entered
- You can change the text on all table headers
- You can change font and background colors. (Use team, league, or school colors)
- Create as many pools, leagues, or divisions as you like
- Schedule in multiple locations
- Schedule across multiple pools, leagues, or divisions
- Display contestants, scores, wins and losses.
- You can set which statistics are displayed
- Display winning percent
- Display games back
- Display points for and against
- Display ties
- Display points for sports that give points for wins and ties
- Display Score differential
- Hide the schedule while making changes
- Separate area for adding a title and text
- Separate area for adding rules and other information